Wrought fences - certainly the best option for fencing. You can choose the perfect product for a private house, country cottage or cottage to your taste. Such a fence will not only secure the territory of the house, it is the original version for those who want to make the design of their home special.
Wrought fences have enormous advantages among other types of fences, however, when choosing a fence for a house, one should proceed, first of all, from one’s personal preferences, because someone prefers stone fences, and for others the ultimate dream is wooden fences. So, consider the main advantages that have wrought fences among all the others:
- Safety is one of the most important criteria when choosing fences. Wrought-iron fences look solid and massive, psychologically setting up uninvited guests, that such fences hide even more impressive protection inside. For example surveillance cameras or guard dogs. Such a psychological trick will significantly protect your home.
- Wrought fence will last for many years. Metal is a very stable material, it is able to withstand both mechanical damage and the vagaries of weather conditions. This is one of its main advantages. It is much more reliable than a wooden or vinyl fence.
- Modern wrought-iron fences are easy to maintain, do not require frequent repairs and special care. If any defects appear on the fence, they are very easily and quickly eliminated even without replacing the section.
- Each of us would like to protect his personal life from prying eyes, and forged fences will do an excellent job with this. If you ask the manufacturer how best to make a hopeless option, most likely you will be offered a polycarbonate or stone base with a forged decorative finish.
- The modern market for wrought iron fences, gates, wickets and various wrought decor is very large. Thanks to healthy competition, every year more and more original versions of forged fences appear, for every taste, satisfying any requirements.
- And, of course, it is impossible not to say that forging is always original and very beautiful, refined products. Wrought iron gates, gates - such decorative elements always look luxurious and stylish.
Forged products look very bright. Unique decorative elements, the ability to be original, creating your own, unique and elegant design of the fence makes such products very attractive, even though the price of such fences differs in a big way.
Metal forging is made according to a special sketch, created taking into account all customer requirements. Thanks to this, any non-standard, most daring solutions are possible.
The price of such products depends on the number of decorative elements and the complexity of the work.
The simplest option is a wrought fence made using a template. This approach facilitates the work of masters, reduces the time of execution and the price of the product.
Production of forged fences
Depending on the characteristics of the manufacture of forged fences can be divided into several types:
- Welded construction. The easiest and therefore inexpensive version of the products of this type.
- This forging. The most original design of the fence. However, such fences are not very popular because of the complexity of the work. Making such fences takes a lot of time.
- Forged-welded products. One of the most popular types of fences. Ready-made elements are used in their production, which allows to save time significantly.
There are many different options for fences for every taste. Whether it is a country house, a private cottage or a manor, the modern market offers a lot of options for the execution of wrought-iron fences. It is only necessary to determine the cost, find a suitable master who can forge a wicket or gate, a team of masters to install your fence, and also understand what type of fence is closest to you.
Despite all the advantages of this type of fencing, first of all you need to take into account your own tastes, because a high-quality fence is for a long time. Decide what you want to see in the end, select the design, decide what functions the fence should perform.
If you choose a fence for a private house, then you may want to get a reliable, but at the same time elegant combination. In this case, it is better to use a gloomy construction for the entire fence, leaving only one of its forged parts - the gate with a wicket. It will also be interesting to look forged elements around the perimeter of the entire fence. Forging looks very original in the design of the entrance doors.
Forging belongs to one of the most ancient ways of metal processing. Forged creations from ancient times decorated the gates of castles and mansions. This was the hallmark of nobility. Some especially significant personalities could afford to decorate even their entrance doors with forging.
This craft was mastered in the 6th century BC. er Of course, at the time, such products were little reminiscent of art and could hardly successfully complement the design of the dwelling. However, as time went on, technology did not stand still, as did the skill of the blacksmiths. So by the 18th century blacksmiths masters began to delight their customers with curved details and the depth of space. Decorative elements were becoming more diverse, and the ideas of blacksmiths were becoming bolder and more interesting. Not only gates or gates began to decorate with metal structures, forged decorative elements began to be actively used in everyday life.
The design of decorative forged items changed depending on the epochs. For example, rigorous, seasoned forging was popular during the Renaissance, and soft, smooth, light lines of decorative monograms and complexity of patterns appeared during the Baroque era. Metal flowers, landscapes and a variety of complex patterns - this was the forging, being a real art.
The current metal forged products have become more functional, and the design of their homes has become commonplace. It is difficult to imagine a modern private cottage or villa without a wrought-iron gate, and summer houses without charming wrought-iron gates. Even the doors in high-rise buildings often have a wrought-iron design, for example, the doors of an entrance.
Metal is a very durable material, and if it is a wrought fence, then aesthetic qualities are added. A real pleasure to admire the wrought fence, or its element on your site. Wrought iron gates or wickets will always successfully fit into the space, add lightness and grace to the design of the house. High or low, large or small, any size and any patterns of fences will find their place in the exterior of a country house.
Forged products have long ceased to be one-color, thanks to constantly improving technologies, we can now have forged products of various colors. To change the color of the master cover the finished product with a special paint - patina.