Every day in the kitchen there is an enormous amount of household processes, work moments and even family rituals. Separate parts of the kitchen set are compelled to experience serious loads, which means that they would fail before.
The epicenter of attention is usually the tabletop. It is inconvenient to work on a damaged working canvas, because the hostess begins to confuse everything: aesthetics and performance characteristics.
Constant mechanical loads, the harmful effects of water and household chemicals over time spoil the look of the tabletop, and also deform the canvas to such an extent that it is simply impossible to work on it. However, if the countertop, once ideal in all respects, is already far from the standard, it is not at all necessary to completely change the kitchen set.
It's simple - just locally replace the countertops, leaving the other elements of the kitchen set intact. You do not need to be an expert to understand all the advantages of replacing a countertop in the kitchen:
- Installation of one central element will be much cheaper than replacing the entire headset;
- It is possible to replace the old working area with a more technologically advanced one, and also to correct mistakes made in the process of repairing or installing old kitchen furniture;
- Selective upgrades will transform the entire interior of the kitchen, make the design more fresh and relevant. Friendly gatherings in the new kitchen will be even more pleasant;
- Replacing the old canvas, you can significantly improve performance in the kitchen, routine work and standard household processes will be faster and more comfortable;
- Replacing the countertop in the kitchen will improve the hygiene of the work area and other important parameters.
A new tabletop is selected taking into account the smallest nuances: difficulty in care, combination with other elements in the interior, scratch resistance, household chemicals, water, susceptibility to any contamination. By choosing the best replacement option, you can significantly simplify many household processes.
Replacing the tabletop in the kitchen is a laborious and complicated process, although it doesn’t take too long. However, there is always the opportunity to design a more advanced modern version of the countertop, taking into account all the kitchen parameters, which will require certain knowledge, experience and skills.
Installation of worktops consists of several stages:
- Dismantling the previous construction;
- Customization of the new working area by parameters;
- Edge processing;
- Mounting and docking nuances;
- The process of sealing the structure;
- Installation of equipment.
With additional processing of cloths, it is possible to increase their functionality and performance characteristics many times.
It is better to entrust such responsible work to specialists who will do everything according to the highest standard. As always, the high performance of the product is largely predetermined by high-quality installation.
Real professionals use only modern tools, guided by the most accurate and proven instructions. There is no doubt - the new version of the tabletop will last as long as possible, delighting with impeccable appearance and excellent performance characteristics.
It is important to take into account all the details: angles, approaches to the walls, convergence with the wall panel and much more. A competent master measurer is able to quickly and accurately remove all parameters, in just a few days to please the customer with an updated facade of the kitchen set. Cooperation with experienced and responsible specialists will allow you to quickly solve all household problems, correctly install a new countertop, improve the kitchen location according to other parameters.
Countertop Materials: Quality Looks Like
To date, the best option in terms of price-quality is fiberboard and artificial stone. They are reliable, convenient in operation, possess excellent strength characteristics.
Countertops made of artificial stone are appreciated because of these qualities:
- Resistance to abrasion, deformation, scratch;
- Ease of care;
- Respectable and expensive appearance;
- Hygienic and immaculate environmental characteristics;
- Relevance in any interior;
- A wide selection of colors and textures with perfect quality and delicate performance.
Chipboard - at least a winning option for a new countertop. Sheets of wood particle material are impregnated with ultramodern compositions that improve the performance of the canvas. The main advantages of materials:
- Resistance to shocks and "chemical attacks";
- Heat resistance;
- Ease of care;
- A variety of colors, textures and ornaments;
- Nice price and high quality.
When selecting a material, it is important to consider everything: the presence of splashing water and hot oil, the degree of moisture, the frequency of cutting, and the conduct of various specific processes. In any case, high-quality countertops will not disappoint the buyer with its impeccable and spectacular appearance.
The choice of color - the changes that bring joy
A simple replacement of the tabletop in the kitchen will help to make the interior modern, comfortable and cozy. When accurate measurements have already been taken, and experts have helped determine the functionality, it is time for pleasant trifles - choosing the color of the working area.
It is color and texture that set the tone for the entire interior, create a mood, and make it possible to simplify some aspects of caring for the canvas. Everyone will be able to find the perfect option for themselves: concise and strict countertops made of chipboard, pleasing with a pleasant price and solid service life or analogues of artificial stone, creating an indescribable atmosphere of luxury, comfort and impeccable style.