Recently, the built-in washing machine in the kitchen has ceased to amaze and has become a full part of the interior. Someone has it because of the need, because there is not enough space in the bathroom, and someone has found the convenience of combining the process of washing and cooking in the same room.
Installing a washing machine in the kitchen has a number of positive and negative points that should be considered.
- Lack of hygiene. Powder, bleach and rinse at the place of cooking represent a real threat. The smallest particles of detergents can get into the food at the time of the dump in the laundry compartment or during storage, which can provoke food poisoning or an allergic reaction.
- There is no way to air. After each wash, the drum should be dried and ventilated. In the interior of the kitchen it is sometimes not only impossible, but also ugly.
- Do not accumulate dirty laundry. It is much more convenient to accumulate dirty laundry in the bathroom, in addition, in the interior of the kitchen it looks unaesthetic.
- The difficulty of installing the machine in an existing repair. Installing a laundry machine in the bathroom is easier - it is a separate interior object that does not require additional facilities. If the kitchen furniture is already equipped, it will become problematic, as redevelopment will be required.
- Small kitchen. There are not only small bathrooms, but also small kitchens. Sometimes the design of a small kitchen does not mean the appearance of a new technology, except for the main ones: the stove and the refrigerator. This is especially true of kitchen design in Khrushchev.
- Type of car. Vertical type of machine is not suitable for the kitchen, you can embed only the front type.
Of course, for someone who is determined to move the car to the kitchen, the above-mentioned cons do not play a major role, however, some of them are very important in functional terms.
Types of machines for the kitchen and general installation rules
Today, there are two types of washing machines:
- front loading;
- c vertical load.
The front-loading washing machine is considered the most practical; it will not cause inconvenience with airing or embedding.
A built-in top-loading machine delivers a bit of hassle. When masking on top of the tabletop it will always need to open and close. The dimensions of the tabletop are large, and the weight is suggestible. It is not recommended to place objects on it, because at the time of spinning the machine makes strong vibratory movements and things from above can fall.
If the choice is for a machine with a vertical type of loading, you need to abandon its masking.
Solving the problem of how to build a washing machine in the kitchen, do not forget about the help of designers, they invented many ways to easily embed the car into furniture.