Corner hood - one of the components of the interior, having a functional value. This determines the set of criteria by which this device will be selected.
By name, you can understand that it will be located in a corner - such an arrangement of the plate and the hood is very convenient, since there are two conveniently located surfaces around the heater, while the entire working part is very compact, space is made in the central zones along the walls. The corner ceases to eat space and becomes its functional part, and depending on the design it can have aesthetic value and even be an accent.
However, the finished corner hood can really be an accent: there are many interesting solutions in the design with a reliable wall mount, a shape that beautifully plays with the layout of the stove or the hob. Devices made from various materials and their combinations are on sale.
You can set the corner exhaust yourself, the problem can be only the conduction of the duct.
Choosing the hood, you should pay attention to the following technological indicators:
- the size;
- exterior design.
In addition, all corner hoods have a low noise level. If there are people in the family who are sensitive to noise, you can pick up a hood with a noise level of up to 40 dB, but its cost will be higher.
The power of the device, its performance should be selected in accordance with the dimensions of the kitchen, you should also consider how often the stove will be used. Power is measured by the number of cubic meters of air that a device can pump in an hour.
The performance of the hood in most models can be adjusted: change the speed of air pumping. This allows you to vary the amount of energy consumed depending on the duration and intensity of cooking on the stove. This value can be adjusted mechanically, electronically, there are models with remote and touch control.
The corner kitchen hood can be of three types:
- with exhaust air. The traditional type - with the discharge of air through the ducts to the outside.
- recycling. The recirculating type implies the absence of the need for the kitchen ducts to the outside. The air is cleaned inside the device, passing a specially designed cycle of its release from impurities and odors. It is then fed back to the room, cleaned and drained. The choice of this type of device is particularly successful in cases where the floor structure, the location of the room itself in the house does not allow for air ducts.
- combination of the first two. The combined type allows you to switch between modes, which increases the versatility of the device.
Hoods have electronic control, can be programmed, thanks to the equipment with special systems that will make the indoor air guaranteed to be clean, will maintain the optimum level of humidity.
Corner hoods are available in two forms: classic domes (with side walls) and in the form of "T" (with a fully open suction surface).
Dome options are more suitable for spacious rooms, the second version is very compact, which leaves more air in the kitchen. You can meet flat models, inclined type hoods, but for them you will have to specially prepare corner walls.
For lovers of supercompact solutions, there are retractable hoods, but they will require very careful calculation so that the mounted elements can be used freely, regardless of the operation of the device. When choosing, you should also pay attention to which side you liked the hood - they can be designed for the right and left corners.
You can pick up an angle hood of almost any size, but the set of standard sizes is designed in accordance with the dimensions of most of the manufactured plates (50-100 cm).
- When choosing, consider the size and location of wall cabinets.
- Ideally, the hood is chosen exactly according to the size of the plate, for the efficiency of the device it should not be less.
- You should have a clear idea of the distance from the plate to the ceiling, it is also important how the duct will be held through the wall or ceiling. This is necessary for proper selection of the height of the device.
In general, the device is better to choose after placing other elements of the kitchen or after developing a design project.
There is almost no framework and can not be. You can conditionally identify such areas in the design of the device as:
- high tech;
- other types and types.
Many models whose design is designed to be appropriate in several style combinations, this increases their versatility. It is also convenient for customers - it is easier for them to find the hood for their kitchens, no matter what style they take.
In addition to the usual reliable and high-quality devices, models are available that may have advanced technical characteristics and a special design, their price can be quite high. There are elite ones, which are inferior in performance to ordinary ones, however, in terms of design and other parameters, they are still very expensive. Therefore, when choosing, you need to decide what is in the first place, and how important is the unique appearance.
Manufacturers produce a number of devices at very reasonable prices and with an appearance that can attract and please an economical customer with inquiries, so you can choose any combination of parameters and prices.
Corner hood can be the best solution in any room with any area.