Suspended lamps in the shape of a ball - a classic lighting option. For many years, chandeliers of this form have not lost their relevance. Why is the ball chandelier so popular?
Advantages of ball luminaires
Lamps of this form - a popular solution for the design of residential premises. And there are certain reasons for this, the essence of which is stated below:
- The chandelier in the shape of a ball will fit well into both spacious rooms and small ones. But the dimensions of the room should be commensurate with the size of the ceiling. Bulk lamps or compositions of several lighting devices suitable for spacious rooms. A small room will light and a compact lamp.
- Thanks to its construction, the chandelier in the shape of a ball evenly diffuses the light around the room, penetrating even into remote corners of the room. This allows you to create the most comfortable conditions for the eyes.
- The design of spherical lamps involves the use of energy-saving lamps, which saves money.
- Lamps of this form do not require special care, especially if they are made of glass, metal or plastic. A ball chandelier made of thread, paper or wicker rattan requires careful cleaning of dust.
- A rich assortment of spherical chandeliers allows them to easily fit into various areas of the interior. In a room where calm pastel colors prevail, a ball chandelier made of thread, paper, frosted glass, crystal, and rattan will look spectacular. In modern bright interiors color plastic and metal will be appropriate.
Ease of use will depend on the material chosen and the size of the ball.
The use of spherical lamps in the interior
The chandelier in the shape of a ball is an exquisite interior decoration. A lamp of such a perfect shape will harmoniously look in any design style, filling the room with amazing energy that flows delicately along with the rays of soft artificial light. There are no clear rules for choosing a particular chandelier model, but there are several generally accepted recommendations. They will help determine the choice depending on which room the luminaire will be installed in.
For the corridor
The chandelier-ball for the corridor or the hallway should be compact, since in the houses of standard planning these rooms are limited in space. It is advisable to use solid glass balls of small diameter. This form and material will allow easy cleaning of the lamp from dirt and dust that easily accumulates on the surface, getting from outside the home.
Chandeliers for the hallway can be monotonously frosted or made of glass of different shades, drawings or ornament are not prohibited. The design of the lighting device depends on the stylistic decisions of the interior.
The chandelier in the shape of a ball should not get dirty quickly, therefore glass, metal and plastic products are preferred for the kitchen. It is better to refrain from using textile materials, as they are more difficult to clean, besides, the fabric absorbs odors. Ceiling lamps can be plain or frosted glass, as well as opaque. When choosing a material, consider the desired light intensity. For example, the work surface should be well lit. Also, the light source should be above the dining area. An interesting solution would be the composition of the ball-shaped lamps above the dining table.
For living room
Classic spherical shape - perfect for the living room. If the size of the room allows, a massive chandelier in the shape of a ball will be a key feature of the interior. For an oblong room at the same time use several hanging chandeliers, they are placed parallel to each other.
For the bedroom
In the bedroom, an original chandelier in the shape of a ball will help to create a cozy atmosphere that will allow you to relax and enjoy your rest. Maximum comfort will make it possible to achieve the acquisition of a modern model of the lighting device with a remote control panel. Also, these models have several modes of operation, which will vary the degree of illumination. So you can at any time create a romantic atmosphere, enveloping the space in muffled diffused light. An interesting solution would be a ball chandelier made of thread. Moreover, such a model can be made independently with the help of threads and glue.
For the nursery
There should be several lighting items in this room. First of all, you need a chandelier, which will be the main source of light. You also need a desk lamp for homework, reading or drawing. Many children are afraid of the dark, so the lamp-nightlight will not be out of place. All these lighting fixtures can be part of a themed interior.
Designers have created many exclusive spherical shades. Lamps in the form of a balloon, globe or planets of the solar system will capture the imagination of the little ones and become a source of positive energy.
In conclusion, we note once again that spherical lamps, thanks to a wide range of models, will fit into the interior of any housing. Pleasant diffused lighting easily creates an atmosphere of comfort. Also a chandelier in the shape of a ball is not only beautiful, but also functional, and in some cases also eco-friendly.